Newman’s Own Video + Recipe.

12 Mar
I recently participated in the Foodbuzz Tastemaker’s program where I was given the opportunity to come up with a tasty recipe using a Newman’s Own product.
Several weeks after I entered I received a package that included these products:
3 jars of sauce: Tomato & Basil Bombolina Pasta Sauce, Cabernet Marinara Pasta Sauce and Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce.  3 bottles of salad dressing: Lighten Up Caesar Salad Dressing, Family Recipe Italian Salad Dressing ad Lighten up Raspberry & Walnut Salad Dressing. And last but not least, 2 coupons for 2 of Newman’s Own pizzas!
I have yet to make anything delicious with these products but I definitely plan on it and Jay and I have big plans to use the pizza coupons for a pizza night :)
Umm and I was also given a Flip camera!  The only catch was that I had to make a video that included a recipe and me making it.
So while I reluctantly show you  this…here is my video debut as a blogger.
I’m planning on making more videos now that I actually have a video camera!  Thank you again Foodbuzz and Newman’s Own!  Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

15 Responses to “Newman’s Own Video + Recipe.”

1. Foodiewife March 12, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

Allie, I am so proud of you! I’m way too “chicken” to enter contests like this. Having met you, personally, this video captures the lovely Allie that I met! Marinating chicken in citrus is one of my favorite ways to grill chicken, so kudos to you for using the lemonade for this. Enjoy your flip camera and I look forward to seeing more of your videos. Great job!

• allieatfood March 13, 2011 at 1:12 am #

Thanks Debby! You always leave the nicest comments :) I was a little chicken too but I figured that it was worth the opportunity!

2. Melissa @ Chocolate & Kisses March 12, 2011 at 12:53 pm #

All I’m going to say is if thats your first video…. you did great! Loved it! and you are too cute for words. Keep em’ coming! Great recipe…I can’t wait to try it!!

• allieatfood March 13, 2011 at 1:12 am #

Thanks so much! If people want to see them then I’ll definitely be posting more videos!

3. kristy @ ksayerphotography March 12, 2011 at 3:09 pm #

You did a great job with your first video! This looks like a perfect spring/summer meal :)

• allieatfood March 13, 2011 at 1:13 am #

Thanks Kristy! I was getting ready for summer food :)

4. yourdailygrace March 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

Great Job! Love your outfit and nail polish! I would be so spastic if I made a recipe video, you do an awesome job and looked so cute!

• allieatfood March 13, 2011 at 1:13 am #

Thanks! I didn’t even realize my nails were so bright until after but it worked out well!

5. Cara Craves... March 12, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

You’re a natural!
    Nice work!

6. thequirkykitchen March 12, 2011 at 10:56 pm #

Awwww…can’t see your vid! Will try again later for sure!

• allieatfood March 13, 2011 at 1:14 am #

Definitely let me know if it isn’t working when you try again! Thanks for trying to watch it!

7. wendy March 13, 2011 at 10:38 am #

Allie, Loved the video. It made the dinner look great and easy. You looked wonderful!

8. test March 17, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

Hey there, You’ve done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.