Tune in for Two Cent Tuesday.

19 Jul
Hard to believe that we are more than half way through July, isn’t it!?  But don’t worry this week’s TCT will make you forget August is on its way.
1.) Looking for something delicious, ripe and juicy to cool you off? Why not try cantaloupe sorbet?!
2.) Don’t feel like turning the oven on this summer? Try this no cook recipes.
3.) If you think you don’t like meatless burgers, check out this bean burger recipe.
4.) These tasting plates are just what you need for entertaining this summer. Not only will it help you organize for your dinner party but your guests will be impressed with the sleek design.
5.) Want a unique dessert to bring to your next barbeque?  What about this pineapple coconut bread?!
6.) You don’t have to spend a ton of money to make delicious take out at home.
7.)  Were you caught  up in the magic of Harry Potter? Try this recipe for butterbeer!
8.) Tired of plain old jello shots? Try Lisa’s recipe for Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots!
9.) Looking for a delicious brinner recipe? Check this creative one out, especially if you don’t know what brinner is!
10.) Have you ever checked out foodzie? A foodie’s one stop shop for gifts and goods!
Have a great day!

8 Responses to “Tune in for Two Cent Tuesday.”

1. Ellie@fitforthesoul July 19, 2011 at 3:14 am #

oh yeaaaa foodzie is aweeesommmme! ahaa, never bought anything there, but it’s sure temptin’ :P Have a beautiful day Allie! Oh! And I answered your kale Q :)

• Allie July 19, 2011 at 11:16 am #

I know, I always mean to buy people gifts from there and never do! Thanks for answering my question, I will check it out!

2. BrittFit July 19, 2011 at 7:56 am #

i saw HP! at 1201 the night it came out haha and i’m def gonna try cantaloupe sorbet!

• Allie July 19, 2011 at 11:17 am #

I just want to know what happened! I’m not a huge fan but am interested. Doesn’t that look so good!

3. brandi July 19, 2011 at 8:34 am #

i love all the HP hype, but I need to catch up on the last couple of movies before i see this one :)

• Allie July 19, 2011 at 11:17 am #

Agreed! I like that it is something positive and fun for everyone to focus on :)

4. Rathnashikamani July 19, 2011 at 12:14 pm #

All great links.

5. Jersey Girl Cooks July 19, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

Love your two cent Tuesdays! Thanks for the jello shot mention.